What Are Some Schools That Offer Online Classes in EPA Heating, Venting and Air Conditioning Certification?


Quick Answer

At least six online colleges offer a certificate or bachelor's degree in heating, venting and air conditioning, including Ashworth University, Bowling Green State University, Ferris State University, Penn Foster Career School and the University of North Dakota. All six programs qualify the student to work in commercial and residential buildings.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

In order to get HVAC certification, a student must use an accredited HVAC training center. While courses can be completed online, students still must receive some on-site training, either through an apprenticeship or some other program. The overall certification requirements, however, can vary from state-to-state, so students must be aware of local requirements.

Learn more about Colleges & Universities

Related Questions