One quote about putting in years of service is "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." Sir Winston Churchill, a British Prime Minister during World War II made this statement. Another is "Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile" by Albert Einstein.
The following list contains more quotes about years spent in service.
- "This country will not be a good place for any of us to live in unless we make it a good place for all of us to live in." - Theodore Roosevelt
- "Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
- "The goal as a company is to have customer service that is not just the best, but legendary." - Sam Walton
- "I don't know what your destiny will be, but one thing I do know: the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who have sought and found how to serve." - Albert Schweitzer
- "The longer you wait, the harder it is to provide outstanding customer service." - William H. Davidow
- "One of the deep secrets of life is that all that is really worth doing is what we do for others." - Lewis Carroll