Some anniversary quotes from well-known figures include "Real love stories never have endings," attributed to Richard Bach; "Grow old with me, the best is yet to be," credited to Robert Browning; and "As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change... I will always keep falling in love with you," which is attributed to Karen Clodfelder. An additional anniversary quote is "I feel so lucky to have a wonderful woman — a woman that made my life complete, a woman that makes my day by the time I wake up til I get home from work. I love you so much."
Another good quote is "A beautiful rose for a beautiful woman who is my beautiful wife and has given me a beautiful life."
Some anniversary quotes intended for anniversary cards are more blunt in their delivery. Some examples include:
- "Sometimes I wonder how you put up with me. Then I remember, oh, I put up with you. So we're even."
- "I could never be with anyone but you because another person may not be up-to-speed on the shows we're watching."
- "I'm blessed to have found someone I'm comfortable sharing my life, last name, and bathroom with."
- "I love you enough to pretend I love you all the time."
- "It's pretty cool that we've been together for however long we've been together."
- "I will love you until I forget who you are."