Many high school seniors pick topics like "What is the bravest moment you had?," "Why do we sleep?" and "What Olympic events were practiced in ancient Greece?" There are many thousands of topics from which to choose.
There are thousands of topics to choose from as a high school senior, but it is suggested to write about something there is already a deep interest rooted in. This makes it easier to write about and research as well as contributing personal knowledge to the subject.
- What weaponry contributed the most to English dominance?
- How is bulletproof clothing created?
- What is it like in the life of a bee?
- Should certain commercials and ads be banned simply because the public thinks they are annoying?
- How could the curriculum in high school be improved? What else is important to learn as a high schooler in this day and age?
- Should the United States lower the drinking age?
- Where is the line between art and "not art"?
- Do beauty contests have any purposes in society other than aesthetic?
- How does a computer virus work? How does it affect a computer?
- Where should the line be drawn on censorship in the United States?
- Is global warming real or a hoax?
- Are professional athletes overpaid? Why or why not?
- What was the women's suffrage movement?