Are There Colleges That Specialize in Food Service Training Programs?


Quick Answer

Colleges that have specialized food service training programs include Johnson & Wales University, Bucks County Community College and Nassau Community College. Food service training programs can be found at the certificate, associate degree and bachelor degree level. For example, Nassau Community College offers a certificate program in food service technology and an associate degree program in food service management.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Johnson & Wales University's restaurant, food and beverage management program is offered through its School of Hospitality. The program combines courses in culinary arts with those in business management.

Bucks County Community College has a food service management and training emphasis through its Tourism and Hospitality Management major. Coursework includes Basic food Preparation and Management and Safety and Sanitation. Students at Nassau Community College can take courses, such as Fundamentals of Food Production and Food Services Cost Analysis.

Learn more about Colleges & Universities

Related Questions