What Colleges Have Programs That Would Interest a Hip-Hop Dancer?


Quick Answer

Colleges that have programs that would interest hip hop dancers include the McNally Smith College of Music and Berklee College of Music. The University of Arizona's minor in Africana Studies with concentration in Hip Hop Cultures is another program that might be of interest to hip hop dancers.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

McNally Smith College of Music offers a degree in Hip Hop Studies as of November 2015. The intensive program teaches students about the artistic and business aspects of the hip hop industry. It also focuses on community education, teaching and social media. Berklee College of Music offers courses in hip hop music and production.

Learn more about Colleges & Universities

Related Questions