A list of some of the best colleges for dyslexic students include: Curry College in Milton, MA, Landmark College in Putney, VT and The University of Arizona in Tuscon, AZ. Some colleges, such as Landmark, are dedicated to students with learning disabilities. Others, such as the University of Arizona, have established programs on campus for students who need extra services.
Other colleges with programs for dyslexic students include:
- Mitchell College, New London CT
- University of Denver, Denver, CO
- Lynn University, Boca Raton, FL
- Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY
- McDaniel College, Westminister, MD
One college specifically designed for dyslexic students is Landmark College, which opened in 1985. The college is the first in the United States to offer college-level work tailored to students with dyslexia and other learning disabilities.