Is There a Central Place to Request College Information?


Quick Answer

The College Board, College Navigator and CollegeView provide centralized services for requesting college information. These services allow users to search for colleges by criteria such as location and size, and they provide links for users to request more information.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

The College Board, as part of the PSAT and SAT tests, provides a form for students to request information from schools that have access to the demographic and academic information gathered by the test. Students may also use the College Board's BigFuture college search service to contact schools directly for information.

The US Department of Education's College Navigator provides extensive information about colleges, as well as contacts that students use to request information. CollegeView's profile page for each college contains a button that links directly to the information request page at each college.

Learn more about Colleges & Universities

Related Questions