The Curated Quotes website has a carefully selected range of short love quotes that may be copied to publish elsewhere. These quotes have been�selected from historical and literary figures, including�Mahatma Gandhi, William Shakespeare and Robert Frost.
Some of the most popular quotes from�this website include:
- "A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love."��� Max Muller
- "Being in love with you makes every day an interesting one." �� Anonymous
- "Loving you never was an option �� it was a necessity." �� Anonymous
- "We accept the love we think we deserve." �� Stephen Chbosky
- "Life is the flower for which love is the honey." �� Victor Hugo
Another source for short love quotes, along with extended elaborations on each, is the Osho website. Examples include:
- "Real love is capable of being alone." �� Osho
- "Love yourself." �� Osho
- "Without love, life has no poetry in it." �� Osho
- "Relationship destroys love." �� Osho
- Sentiments are not stones, they are like rose flowers." �� Osho
By this final quote, Osho was referring to the fleeting nature of romantic love, which, despite its floral beauty, cannot be held on to.
An alternative to using sources of�quotes such as these is to personally select short sentiments from longer love poems, a collection�of which is available at the PoemHunter website. A snappy example is the first line from�Edmund Spenser's "My Love Is Like To Ice," which reads: "My love is like to ice, and I to fire."