A variety of common French phrases can be found alongside their pronunciations at the "French For Dummies" website. Meanwhile, Omniglot provides free streaming audio files for a list of everyday French expressions.
Examples from the "French for Dummies" website include:
- Bonjour (Hello), pronounced bohN-zhoohr
- Bon soir (Good evening), pronounced bohN-swahr
- Help! (Au secours!), pronounced oh skoohr!
- Dimanche (Sunday), pronounced dee-mahNsh
- Janvier (January), pronounced zhahN-vyey
Many of the same phrases are available at Omniglot, along with some additional useful phrases, such as holiday greetings and romantic expressions.�Combining the two resources�(the phonetic text guide with the audio files)�should give a clear and complete guide to native pronunciation.