How Do You Find Workers' Compensation Forms?


Quick Answer

Workers' compensation forms for individuals who work in the private sector or for the state and local governments are available on each state's workers' compensation board website. Forms for federal employees are available on the U.S. Department of Labor website, says the U.S. Department of Labor.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

To access the workers' compensation forms, navigate to the U.S. Department of Labor website and select Office of Workers' Compensation Programs in the Agencies section. The OWCP administers four different compensation programs. Federal employees can find compensation forms for each program on their specific page. Individuals can also find the complete list of state workers' compensation boards in the State Workers' Compensation Officials section of the website, according to the U.S. Department of Labor.

Learn more about Business Resources

Related Questions