What Are Some Ways to Get an Address Change Card?


Quick Answer

Free change of address forms are available at all United States Postal Service locations and on their website at MoversGuide.USPS.com for a small fee. After submitting the form, the USPS forwards mail to a new address for up to one year.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Change of address forms only forward mail. Therefore, individuals and businesses who move should consider sending their friends, family or customers a card that specifies their new address. The card can include a personalized letter or be as simple as a postcard. Many online stores offer these cards with the option of customization in both bulk and single orders.

Learn more about Postal Services

Related Questions