How do you view your W-2?


Quick Answer

The most efficient way to obtain a Form W-2 from a previous year is to request a copy from your employer. Alternatively, you an order a copy of your tax return with all attachments from the IRS, according to Bankrate..

Continue Reading

Full Answer

To obtain a copy of past W-2 statements, go to the IRS website and click on Get a Tax Transcript under Tools. Complete Form 4506-T (Request for Transcript of Tax Return), select the box Form W-2, indicate the tax years you require the information for, and then sign and submit the form. Most requests are processed in about 10 business days, notes the Internal Revenue Service.

Learn more about Income Tax

Related Questions