What Types of Property Insurance Does Heritage Offer?


Quick Answer

Heritage Property and Casualty Insurance offers homeowners insurance, condominium insurance, dwelling insurance and commercial residence insurance, according to the company's official website. Homeowners insurance covers owner-occupied single family homes, townhouses and duplexes.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

The homeowners insurance policy covers events such as theft, fire and lightning, explains Heritage Insurance. The policy also covers personal liability and medical payments to other people, personal property and valuables, coverage for other structures and loss of the use of the home while it is repaired. Additional coverage options include replacement cost of personal property, coverage for other structures, identity theft, personal injury and dog liability.

The condominium insurance policy covers an owner- or tenant-occupied condominium unit as well as its contents, notes Heritage Insurance. The policy also covers personal liability coverage, medical payments to others, loss assessments and replacement of permanently attached building items. Dog liability, identity theft and replacement cost of personal property are additional coverage options.

Dwelling insurance policies cover tenant-occupied single family or duplex rental homes, advises Heritage Insurance. These policies cover loss of rents, other structures, and personal liability and medical payments to others. Replacement cost of personal property, theft, and ordinance and law are additional coverage options available.

Commercial residential insurance policies cover property managers, property owners and boards of directors in apartment and condominium communities, indicates Heritage Insurance. Homeowner associations and continuing care retirement communities are also eligible for commercial residential insurance.

Learn more about Insurance

Related Questions