What Types of Motor Insurance Does RSA Offer?


Quick Answer

RSA offers comprehensive car insurance, third-party fire and theft coverage, and breakdown coverage through its direct-to-consumer insurance company, More Than. More Than also provides well-being services to policyholders who have been in an auto accident, according to the company's website.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

More Than's comprehensive car insurance covers costs for accidental damage to a policyholder's car and costs when a policyholder is responsible for damaging another car or injuring another driver. This policy also covers damage or loss of a policyholder's vehicle due to fire or theft, explains More Than. If the policyholder uses a More Than recommended repairer, he receives a courtesy car to use until his car is fixed, except in the case of a total vehicle loss. More Than's third-party fire and theft insurance provides the same coverage as the comprehensive car insurance, except with this coverage option, a policyholder's vehicle is not covered if it is damaged in an accident.

More Than offers four levels of breakdown coverage to assist policyholders in the event of a vehicle malfunction. Each coverage option comes with a combination of different services including roadside assistance, which covers repairs when a policyholder is traveling within the United Kingdom, and home call, which delivers assistance directly to a policyholder's residence if his car breaks down at home, reports More Than. The insurance company offers additional optional services including European assistance, which provides help to a policyholder if his car breaks down anywhere in Europe.

If a customer experiences an accident, More Than offers well-being services to provide support to the policyholder such as a legal advice helpline and a medical helpline. Policyholders also have the option of receiving complimentary post accident counseling, according to More Than.

Learn more about Vehicle Insurance

Related Questions