What Are Some Tax Forms for the State of Oklahoma?


Quick Answer

There are many tax forms for the state of Oklahoma, such as Form 511-2D and Form 512-2D, as provided by the Oklahoma Tax Commission. Forms are available for individual and corporate income taxes as well as for other taxes.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

For individual income taxes, the main form for Oklahoma residents is Form 511-2D. The form asks for personal information, such as the taxpayer's name, social security number, address and marriage status. After the personal information, the form requests income information, beginning with the taxpayer's federal adjusted gross income. From there, the form determines how much the taxpayer owes or is entitled to in the form of a refund. In addition to the main form, taxpayers may need to file certain schedules for child care, business expenses and other categories.

The main form for corporate income taxes in Oklahoma is Form 512-2D. The form requests information such as name, address and federal employer ID. The required income information includes the corporation's Oklahoma income for the filing year, and it then works out what the corporation either owes or is entitled to have refunded. Besides the main form, the corporation has to file schedules showing details about its income, balance sheet, reconciliation of income reported on the return with the corporation's books and other information specific to its tax status.

Other types of taxes in Oklahoma include sales and use taxes, vehicle taxes and franchise taxes. Information concerning all taxes in the state of Oklahoma is available on the Oklahoma Tax Commission website.

Learn more about Taxes

Related Questions