What Tax Forms Are Necessary in the State of Alabama?


Quick Answer

As of 2015, Form 40 is the income tax return form for Alabama, according to efile.com. Form 40NR is the form for non-residents. Taxpayers can e-file Form 40 and 40NR but must submit an amended Form 40 by mail.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Taxpayers claiming other income and deductions may require additional forms, such as Schedule A for itemized deductions, Form 4952A for interest expense deductions, Schedule CR to claim a credit for out-of-state taxes, Schedule B to report income from interest and dividends, and Schedule OC to claim other available credits, according to the Alabama Department of Revenue. A complete list of individual tax forms is available at Revenue.Alabama.gov.

Learn more about Taxes

Related Questions