One of the most successful advertising slogans, and a winner of one of Business Insider's 2011 tops spots in its Advertising Walk of Fame, is the Las Vegas motto, "What happens here, stays here." The other top spot was awarded to Capital One's "What's in your wallet?" according to Business Insider.
These are some other advertising slogans that landed on Business Insider's 16 Greatest Slogans in History, and they are still considered successful as of 2015, notes Business Insider.
- State Farm: "Like a Good Neighbor, State Farm is There"
- Gillette: "The Best a Man Can Get"
- UPS: "What Can Brown Do For You?"
- M&Ms: "Melts In Your Mouth, Not In Your Hand"
- Verizon Wireless: "Can You Hear Me Now?"
- State of Texas Department of Transportation: "Don't Mess With Texas"