Some items to consider when renting a house in Reno, Nevada, are the home's price, application process, rental policies, included amenities and pet policy, among others, notes Zillow and The Vintage Condominium Rentals website. Many facilities offer pertinent information on the company website.
Before signing a rental lease in Reno, Nevada, some items to consider are:
- Price - Understand the monthly rent, as well as what utilities are included, such as water or garbage, states Zillow.
- Application process - Some rentals require a credit or background check, and the application may have a fee.
- Rental policies - Some rentals do not allow renters to paint walls or use nails to hang decorations.
- Included amenities - Some rentals feature amenities such as a pool or workout room that tenants can use.
- Pet policy - Pet owners should understand which, if any, pets are allowed in the rental.
- Neighborhood - Consider the neighborhood and neighbors when choosing a rental.