How Do You Request Federal Tax Forms From Prior Years?


Quick Answer

You can request federal tax forms from prior years by calling the IRS at 800-829-3676 to place your order, says the Internal Revenue Service. You can also visit the Forms and Publication page at IRS.gov and search for the forms needed.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

When searching to download prior years' forms from the IRS, after you choose the Prior Years selection on the Forms and Publications page, enter a form name or year in the Find box and select a category. Click on Find, and then click on the product number you wish to download. You can click on the column heading to sort the list, explains the IRS.

Learn more about Taxes

Related Questions