Are Printable IRS Forms for the 2012 Tax Year Available?


Quick Answer

Prior year tax forms, including those for 2012, are available on IRS.gov, states the Internal Revenue Service. To find the forms, navigate to the website, and click on the Forms & Pubs tab from the home page. Click on Prior Year Forms & Pubs to browse or search for forms.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

To find specific forms, enter a search term in the Find box before clicking on Find, notes the IRS. Select a category from the drop-down menu next to the Find button. After locating a form of interest, clicking on the product number brings up a PDF version of the form desired.

Learn more about Taxes

Related Questions