How Do You Participate in Test Trials for Money?


Quick Answer

Volunteer for paid clinical test trials by registering with the Clinical Research Volunteer Program through the United States National Institutes of Health, notes the organization's website. People can volunteer for the program by calling (301) 496-4763.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Volunteers can find paid clinical test trials through a number of government sources, such as ClinicalTrials.gov or National Institutes of Health. To participate in clinical test trials through NIH:

  1. Visit the website
  2. Visit the NIH Clinical Center government website. Search through available trials on the website, or call (800) 892-3276.

  3. Enroll in the volunteer program
  4. Register with the Clinical Research Volunteer Program by calling them. The registry pairs volunteers with studies based on matching criteria.

Learn more about Careers

Related Questions