Some oil and gas pipeline companies are Kinder Morgan, Inc., Energy Transfer Equity L.P. and Tesoro Logistics L.P., states the Dividend and Yahoo Finance websites. Many oil and gas pipeline companies operate as Master Limited Partnerships, which means that they pay dividends to their shareholders.
Some oil and gas pipeline companies are, according to the Dividend and Yahoo Finance websites:
- KMI - Kinder Morgan, Inc.
- ETE - Energy Transfer Equity, L.P.
- TLLP - Tesoro Logistics L.P.
- EPB - El Paso Partners Pipeline L.P.
- SE - Spectra Energy
- ENB - Enbridge Inc.
- CQP - Cheniere Energy Partners L.P.
- WES - Western Gas Partners L.P.
- BWP - Boardwalk Pipeline Partners L.P.