What Kinds of Insurance Does UKiDirect Offer?


Quick Answer

UKiDirect sells professional indemnity insurance, shop insurance, pub and hotel insurance, and takeaway, fast food and restaurant insurance, according to UKiDirect.co.uk. Tradesman's liability insurance, contractors combined insurance, commercial combined insurance and commercial property insurance are also available through UKiDirect.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Professional indemnity insurance provides coverage for professional negligence or errors that result in a financial loss to a client, explains UKiDirect. Tradesman's liability insurance is for self-employed contractors and tradesmen and may include public and employer's liability, legal expenses, personal accident insurance and equipment coverage. Contractor's combined insurance covers machinery breakdown, fire, theft and storm damage as well as providing temporary employee coverage and plant coverage.

Shop insurance covers retail establishments and typically covers employer's liability, public liability, business contents, goods in transit and legal expenses, notes UKiDirect. Pub and hotel insurance typically covers many of the same things as shop insurance but may also include loss of liquor license. Along with many of the same things covered under shop and pub insurance, takeaway, fast food and restaurant insurance policies may also cover damage to stock foods, frozen foods and equipment.

Commercial property insurance covers glass damage, accidental damage, loss of rent and property owners' liability, advises UKiDirect. Commercial combined insurance provides complete coverage, including business interruption, goods in transit, legal costs and material damage to machinery, contents and stock.

Learn more about Insurance

Related Questions