Does the Internal Revenue Service Have a List of Tax Forms From Prior Years?


Quick Answer

The Internal Revenue Service publishes a PDF list of prior year forms and publications on its website. The list contains all publications, forms and instructions from the current tax year back to 1864, according to the IRS.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

To find the forms, click on Forms & Pubs from the home page of the IRS. Next, click on Prior Year Forms & Pubs from the sidebar of the page and then on Find Prior Year Forms, Instructions, and Publications, notes the IRS website. From there, enter the form numbers desired into the Find box and then hit Find. Alternatively, click on the column heading to sort the items on the list.

Learn more about Income Tax

Related Questions