Hopkins and Allen Arms Company was a manufacturer of cartridge handguns, shotguns and rifles. It was based in Norwich, Conn., and operated from 1868 to 1915.
The firm began by purchasing the assets of Bacon Manufacturing Company, which had shut down due to slow business in the wake of the Civil War. It was initially called Hopkins Manufacturing Company and produced machinery, hardware and tools in addition to firearms. Some other trade names used by the company include Ranger, Mountain Eagle and Blue Jacket. The name was changed to Hopkins and Allen Arms Company to accompany an 1898 business reorganization.