Some highly rated small tractor loaders include, by brand, John Deere, Kubota and Mahindra, according to Axlegeeks. This website uses a few variables in its rating of tractors, including price point, customer reviews, PTO Power, torque and lift capacity.
A tractor loader is a type of farm equipment designed with two front arms and a shovel to scoop up material and lift it into vehicles or move it into convenient piles. It is also possible to find aftermarket loaders to attach to tractors for work, notes Ewald Kubota. However, those looking just for a front loader tractor can stick to brands that have the loader already attached.
- Mahindra 6010 HST Cab: This tractor from Mahindra offers a 2.4-liter engine with 59 horsepower at 2,600 horsepower. It offers a lift capacity of about 3,122 pounds.
- Mahindra 4010 HST:The compact 4010 HST features a 1.8-liter engine with about 38 horsepower at 2,600 rpm. The tractor offers a lift capacity of about 1,972 pounds.
- John Deere 3520: The 1.5-liter engine on this John Deere provides about 37.1 horsepower at 2,600 rpm. It offers about 71 ft.-lbs. of torque and a lift capacity of 2,200 pounds.
- Kubota B3300SU: This B3300SU offers a 1.5-liter engine with about 33 horsepower at 2,700 rpm. The Kubota offers a lift capacity of about 1,400 pounds.
- John Deere 3720: The 3720 comes with a 1.5-liter engine that produces 43.2 horsepower at 2,600 rpm. It features 84 ft.-lbs. of torque and 2,200 pounds of lift capacity.
- Kubota M59: The M59 comes with a 2.4-liter engine producing 59 horsepower at 2,700 rpm. It offers 196 ft.-lbs. of torque and a lift capacity of 2,976 pounds.