What Forms Do You Need to Procure a Credit Report?


Quick Answer

In order to get a hard copy of your credit report in the mail, you must fill out the Annual Credit Report Request Form at AnnualCreditReport.com. If you want to see your report instantly, you can fill out the web form instead, says the Federal Trade Commission.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

The Fair Credit Reporting Act requires all the major credit bureaus to provide you a free copy of your credit report once per year, is requested. The government created AnnualCreditReport.com to help you obtain these reports as easily as possible. In addition to filling out the online form, you can call 877-322-8228 and give your information over the phone. If you chose to fill out the request form, mail it to Annual Credit Report Request Service, P.O. Box 105281, Atlanta, GA 30348-5281.

Learn more about Credit & Lending

Related Questions