What Is Form G702?


Quick Answer

Form G702 is the American Institute of Architects form that contractors use to request payment from an architect. It can accompany or replace form G703.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Forms G702 and G703 are forms that ask for very specific information such as a summary of change orders, current payment requested and the total dollar amount of work completed. These forms allow architects to verify that payment is due, and they help reduce the chances of error either on the part of the contractor or on the part of the architect.

After the contractor fills out the form, it is sent to the architect, who reviews it and then signs it when satisfied with its accuracy. A signature verifies that payment is due to the contractor.

Learn more about Taxes

Related Questions