Which Delaware State Tax Forms Does a Taxpayer Need?


Quick Answer

The type of Delaware state tax forms a taxpayer needs depends upon the type of tax he files and pays, according the State of Delaware Department of Revenue. Taxpayers can pay income tax, business tax, sales tax and more, each requiring a different form.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

The State of Delaware's website has a listing of tax forms available to Delaware residents, as well as information about the types of taxes the state imposes, the State of Delaware Department of Revenue advises. Taxpayers also have the option of filing their taxes on the Department of Revenue's website.

If a taxpayer wants to file his personal income tax, he needs to use form 200-01. However, if he needs to file an extension to delay the filing of his taxes, he needs form 1027. Taxpayers who need to file taxes for estate tax purposes need to file form 900R, for deceased Delaware state residents, or form 900NR, for deceased non-residents. If a taxpayer wants to file a fiduciary tax return, the forms needed are 400, 400i, 400ES or EX. Taxpayers may also need forms to file corporate taxes, partners share of income, partnership taxes and real estate tax returns, all using different forms, explains the Department of Revenue.

Learn more about Taxes

Related Questions