How Do You Contact the USDA Farm Service Agency?


Quick Answer

The U.S. Department of Agriculture Farm Service Agency can be contacted by direct mail to its office in Washington, D.C., by visiting FSA offices located in every state or USDA Service Centers in many counties across the country. The agency also provides an online employee directory tool on its website.

Continue Reading
How Do You Contact the USDA Farm Service Agency?
Credit: Amy Eckert The Image Bank Getty Images

Full Answer

The FSA is a branch of the USDA whose mission is to serve all farmers, ranchers and agricultural partners by administering and delivering a wide array of agricultural programs and services, such as farm loan programs, disaster assistance, price support, conservation programs and commodity procurement. The agency stems from President Franklin Roosevelt’s New Deal as a way to help maintain a self-sustaining food supply in the United States.

Learn more about Agriculture
Related Videos

Related Questions