How Do You Contact the Office of Workers' Compensation Programs?


Quick Answer

A page listing contact information for the various programs of the Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs is available on the DOL.gov website, reports the U.S. Department of Labor. The page includes phone numbers of the national offices of each program and links to contact information for district offices. It also gives the phone numbers of the director, deputy director, program directors and regional directors as well as links to the contact information for other personnel in the organization.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

The Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs oversees four federal disability compensation programs, explains the Office of the Federal Register. The Federal Employee Compensation Act Program covers postal workers and other federal employees. The Energy Employees Compensation Program covers employees of the U.S. Department of Energy and its contractors, including those working with atomic weapons, beryllium and uranium. The Longshore Program covers harbor workers and their families, and the Black Lung Program assists coal miners who have black lung disease and their families.

Each program administers compensation benefits for workers experiencing job-related diseases and injuries, according to the U.S. Department of Labor. The programs offer medical assistance, rehabilitation, wage replacement and other services. The Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs administers federal compensation programs only, and workers for state governments and private companies must contact local agencies.

Learn more about Insurance

Related Questions