How Do You Contact the Federal OWCP?


Quick Answer

To contact the front office of the U.S. Department of Labor's Office of Workers' Compensation Programs, call 202-343-5580, or write Office of Workers' Compensation Programs, 200 Constitution Avenue, NW, Suite S-3524, Washington, D.C., 20210, as of November 2015. This main number can provide routing information for various regional offices.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Those making inquiries concerning claims should call the number most related to their case. Federal workers sickened or injured on the job should call 202-693-0040, while federal contractors, longshoremen or harbor workers injured overseas on the job can call 202-693-0038. Coal miners inquiring about the Black Lung program should call 202-693-0046, while Department of Energy nuclear workers and DOE contractors should call 202-693-0081. Those injured or ill who worked for a private company or state government should contact the worker's compensation program in that state rather than the OWCP.

Learn more about Customer Service

Related Questions