Who Do You Contact for Help on the FAFSA?


Quick Answer

The Office of Federal Student Aid can be contacted for help with the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This office is responsible for developing and processing the FAFSA. There is no charge for assistance in completing the FAFSA, and help can be obtained online, via email or by phone.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

The Office of Federal Student Aid administers grants, loans and work studies for current and prospective college students. The office monitors the disbursement of the funds to insure that all laws, regulations and policies are followed. It also provides information about aid to families. The Office of Federal Student Aid is overseen by the U.S. Department of Education.

Learn more about Credit & Lending

Related Questions