What Classes Do You Need to Take to Sell Car Insurance?


Quick Answer

Classes pertaining to public speaking, business, finance and economic increase the chances of obtaining employment as an auto insurance agent, according to the U.S Bureau of Labor and Statistics. Entry level positions typically warrant a high school diploma, while a bachelor's degree improves the chances of securing a higher position.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

A prospective insurance sales agent can improve his customer service and communication skills through public speaking courses. Accounting classes provide the material needed to understand the financial aspects of selling car insurance. Leadership and business courses encourage confidence and teach sales techniques needed to become an effective sales agent. Employers often hold on-the-job training and offer in-house courses.

Learn more about Career Aspirations

Related Questions