Where Can You Get a W-2 Form?


Quick Answer

Most employers are required to file W-2 forms for each of their employees, and they keep copies of these forms at their work locations. Copies can also be ordered through the Internal Revenue Service.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

The IRS does not allow the submission of W-2 forms that have been downloaded from their site, but they do provide scannable copies. Forms are available for ordering online through the IRS website, or by telephone by calling the IRS toll-free number. Registered employers can file the W-2 form electronically through the Social Security Administration's website. A W-2 filing handbook is also available for downloading from the SSA.

Learn more about Taxes

Related Questions