Where Can You Find Scholarship Applications for Dependents of Veterans?


Quick Answer

The office of Federal Student Aid has a list of federal grants and scholarships available for veterans and active military personnel and their family members, as well as future members of the military. Military.com also hosts a list of military spouse and family educational assistance programs with links to applications.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

NerdWallet has an article listing the top 10 scholarships for children of veterans, and each entry has a link to more information and an application form. U.S. News & World Report reports on scholarships that benefit military personnel and their families, including their children and even grandchildren. FinAid.org also provides links to applications for scholarships available to military families.

Learn more about Credit & Lending

Related Questions