Can You Get a Motor Tax Refund?


Quick Answer

Motor tax refunds are available in Ireland, according to the Citizens Information Board. The filing individual must complete form RF120 and have it witnessed and stamped at a Garda station. After completion and witness, the filer must submit the form and supporting documentation to his local motor tax office.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

The motor tax refund form RF120 is provided by the Citizens Information Board. Situations that qualify an individual for a motor tax refund include destruction of the taxed vehicle, relocating the vehicle out of the state, theft without recovery of the vehicle and cessation of the vehicle's use due to illness, absence or overseas military service.

Learn more about Taxes

Related Questions