Where Can You Find Federal Medical Claims Forms Online?


Quick Answer

Federal employees can find federal medical claim forms on the official website of the Division of Federal Employees' Compensation program. Forms available include claim forms for medical reimbursement and health insurance claim forms, explains the Division of Federal Employees' Compensation.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

The Federal Employees' Compensation program is under the U.S. Department of Labor. It provides benefits, including medical reimbursements and rehabilitation, to federal employees who suffer from work-related injuries or illnesses, according to its website. This program is available to federal employees who suffered from a work-related injury and their widows or widowers. Children of employees who worked at the Department of Energy and died due to a work-related injury are also eligible for this benefit program.

Learn more about Health Insurance

Related Questions