Where Can I Get an E11 Health Card?


Quick Answer

The E11 health card was replaced by the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) in 2006. Qualifying individuals can apply for the EHIC online or by calling 0300 3301350. Applications can also be mailed or taken to the NHS Business Services Authority, located at 152 Pilgrim Street in Newcastle Upon Tyne.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

The EHIC gives cardholders access to state-provided health care that is often free or available at a reduced cost when traveling outside of the United Kingdom. These health-care services are available in countries that are a part of the European Economic Area. Cardholders can receive medical care until they are able to return to the United Kingdom.

Learn more about Health Insurance

Related Questions