Can You Contact Canada Revenue Agency With Tax Questions?


Quick Answer

Canadian taxpayers may contact Canada Revenue Agency with tax questions. They can contact the agency by telephone or visit or contact a local tax service office or tax center, according to the official Canada Revenue Agency website.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Canada Revenue Agency can answer inquiries regarding personal income tax, business tax, charities, international taxes and GST/HST, according to its official website. In addition to contacting the agency directly, taxpayers can find lots of information about federal taxes in Canada on the official Canada Revenue Agency website. The website includes information on topics such as changing addresses, changing marital status, filing taxes and registering charities.

Canada Revenue Agency is responsible for federal taxes. For questions about provincial income taxes, corporate taxes or PST, taxpayers should contact provincial tax authorities such as the British Columbia Ministry of Finance or the Ontario Ministry of Finance. They can also visit provincial Ministry of Finance websites for information.

Learn more about Taxes

Related Questions