How Can You Contact the Canada Revenue Agency?


Quick Answer

As of 2015, individuals can call the Canada Revenue Agency at 800-959-8281 for information about personal income tax returns, trusts, international tax, installments and registered retirement savings plans, according to the Canada Revenue Agency. Non-residents and residents call the same telephone number for assistance.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

The telephone number to call about the universal child care benefit is 800-387-1193, notes the Canada Revenue Agency. Individuals can call 800-959-1953 for help with the goods and services tax and the harmonized sales tax. Help with provincial programs is available by calling 877-627-6645. Business help is available by calling 800-959-5525.

General hours of operation are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time, as indicated on the website. Business calls are answered from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Learn more about Taxes

Related Questions