Can You Change Your Postal Address for Free?


Quick Answer

No fee is required when filing the change of address form 3575 at a USPS office, including changes made to international and military addresses. The mail carrier can also bring this form to those who request it, or it can be requested by calling 1-800-ASK-USPS, as of 2015.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Those who wish to change their addresses online may do so at the official USPS website. This online service requires the person requesting an address change to pay $1.05, charged to a MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express card issued to the requester. An email address is also required to use this service.

Learn more about Business Communications

Related Questions