Where Can You Find a Free Address Change Form?


Quick Answer

Post office locations and the official website for United States Postal Service offer free change of address forms for permanent and temporary moves. Movers can also call the USPS's toll free number to have Form 3575 mailed at no additional charge.

Continue Reading
Where Can You Find a Free Address Change Form?
Credit: Peathegee Inc Blend Images Getty Images

Full Answer

Movers have the option to print a change of address form for free and mail it in or submit it in person, as well as the option to enter the required information online for a nominal fee. The fee is required to safely process personal information with the verification of a credit or debit card. These options apply to both residential and business address changes.

Learn more about Postal Services
Related Videos

Related Questions