How Can You Access 2014 Tax Information?


Quick Answer

Tax transcripts can be requested from the IRS online or via the mail, according to the IRS. Wage and Income and Record of Account transcripts can only be required through filling Form 4506-T.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

If a taxpayer needs a photocopy of his original return, Form 4056 should be filled and mailed with the appropriate return. Form 4506-T and the online Get Transcript by Mail service are used to provide transcripts, rather than copies, according to the IRS.

In order to use the Get Transcript by Mail service, users must supply their Social Security numbers or their individual tax identification number, in addition to their dates of birth and addresses, states the IRS.

Learn more about Taxes

Related Questions