How Can You Access 2014 Payroll Information?


Quick Answer

A request for a previous year's tax return is made directly from the IRS website. Alternately, the IRS provides Form 8821 to allow another individual or organization to access an individual or company's previous year's tax information.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

To review the return itself, it is necessary to file a Form 4506 with the IRS. Transcripts can also be requested by mail, typically being sent within five-to-10 calendar days. The Form 8821 is only to be used to allow access by persons or entities other than the one who filed the original tax return. When filing a Form 8821, granular access can be denoted to only allow such entities to access payroll tax itself instead of the entirety of the return.

Learn more about HR

Related Questions