Where can you find a 3-day notice form for use in California?


Quick Answer

Tenant Screening Center offers several free three-day notice-to-quit forms for use in California. The California Department of Consumer Affairs and the California court's self-help centers detail eviction guidelines for landlords and tenants.

Continue Reading

Full Answer

Clicking on the Free Forms tab on the Tenant Screen Center's home page brings up several three-day notices are available including a notice to pay or quit, with or without rent; notice to perform or quit; notice to quit, residential or non-residential; and notice to quit due to foreclosure. Users can select the desired form and enter their e-mail addresses to have a PDF of the selected form sent to them. Guidelines for proper service are noted on each form.

Learn more about Real Estate

Related Questions