Where Can You View the 2012 Earned Income Credit Tax Table?


Quick Answer

The 2012 Earned Income Credit tax table is available through publication 596, which is posted on the official website of the Internal Revenue Services, explains the IRS. The publication is located under Forms and Publications, by selecting the Prior Years option, then entering 596 in the Find field.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

The 596 publication from the IRS provides instructions on how to prepare income taxes using the Earned Income Credit, as well as advising people of their eligibility for the credit. The Earned Income Credit is a benefit for people who work, but have a low-to-moderate income. It may reduce the amount of tax a person owes, says the IRS.

Learn more about Income Tax

Related Questions