Where Can You Find 1040 Tax Forms From Previous Years?


Quick Answer

The Internal Revenue Service has 1040 tax return forms from previous years available on its website. To access them, click on Forms & Pubs at the top of the main page of the IRS website, and then choose the Prior Year tab in the publications chart.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Taxpayers who don't see the form for the year they need should click the Find All Prior Year Forms & Pubs button, and enter 1040 in the search box. Website users may need to scroll down or advance to another page to find the year needed. All forms are available as PDF files, and forms from 1997 to the present can be filled out online.

Learn more about Income Tax

Related Questions