What are the business hours for Lowe's located in Osage Beach, MO?


Quick Answer

Business hours for Lowe's in Osage Beach, Missouri, are Monday through Saturday from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday from 8 a.m, to 6 p.m., as of 2015. The store is located at 950 Highway 42, Osage Beach, MO 65065. Its phone number is (573) 302-8808.

Continue Reading

Full Answer

As of April, 2015, Lowe's operates more than 1,800 superstores in the United States and a total of 40 in Canada and Mexico, Hoovers states. Stores hours and locations of U.S. stores can be found through a Find a Store section on Lowe's website. There are 25 stores in Missouri alone, according to Lowe's.

Customers can purchase merchandise from Lowe's in retail stores, online, and over the phone. Lowe's stores vary in size, but average 112,000 square feet of retail selling space.

Lowe's is the second largest do-it-yourself store behind Home Depot and the second largest appliance chain behind Sears, according to Hoovers. Goods sold at Lowe's include appliances, furniture, and lighting. Lowe's also sells tools, paint, lumber, gardening products, and electrical and plumbing equipment.

Lowe's began as a small hardware store in 1961. Headquartered in Mooreseville, North Carolina, it is now a Fortune 100 company traded on both NYSE and Nasdaq. About 70 percent of Lowe's sales are made to homeowners and renters, while the remaining 30 percent are made to professionals in construction and trade and home maintenance, repair and operations. Each week, the company serves about 16 million retail and professional customers, notes Lowe's.

Learn more about Corporations

Related Questions